Upscale Bridal Salon That Carries Gowns From Amazing Designers And More!
1. What should I expect when I come in to find my dress? You will experience a friendly, and hospitable atmosphere at Maci Marie Bridal. Browse through our beautiful selection and remember not to be afraid to try new looks!
2. What should I wear underneath to get the best idea what a dress will look like on me? We assist each bride in the fitting room to get in and out of the gowns. We recommend brides bring a strapless or a convertible bra to get the best idea of what the gown will look like on you.
3. What kind of shoes should I bring? Bring shoes that are about the heel height you intend to wear on your wedding day. This is to make sure the length of the gown is ideal. Maci Marie Bridal also carries several styles of shoes.
4. Should I bring anyone with me? This is a fun and special day! Include people in your party who can be objective, know your tastes and most importantly what will make you feel beautiful.
5. How long will it take to get my dress once it has been ordered? It takes 4-6 months for a typical gown to come in. Gowns with custom changes will take a bit longer. Alterations typically take 6-8 weeks.
6. How much can I expect to pay for my gown? Prices vary by designer. When you fill out a customer profile, there is a place for us to see what your ideal budget would be for a dress. Our gowns are priced very reasonably and we are confident you will find a gown that fits with your financial needs.
7. I need a wedding dress and I have no idea what I want! Where do I start? We have listed the designers we carry. It will help you get an idea of what you like if you go directly to a designers website and look at different styles. However, you will never know exactly what looks best on you until you try it on! We encourage you to book an appointment to help you decide on your perfect dress.
8. How do I know what size dress to order? Bridal gowns can run small. It is common for a size chart to suggest a larger size than you are used to. We will take your measurements and reference the specific designer’s size chart. Sizes range from 0-28, but may vary in certain styles.
9. Do you have more than just dresses in your store? Yes! Maci Marie Bridal also carries veils, hair accessories, shoes and beautiful jewelry.
10. What designers and lines do you carry? Maci Marie Bridal carries several wonderful dress and accessory designers. Casablanca, Willowby By Watters, Pronovias, Lillian West, A.A. Bridal, Edward Berger, J.L. Johnson, David Tutera Embellish, David Tutera For Mon Cheri, James Clifford, Sophia Tolli, Mori Lee, David Tutera Shoes, Michael by Michael Kors, Benjamin Walk Shoes, and Your Party Shoes.
11. What methods of payment do you accept? We accept cash, checks and credit cards.